Terms and conditions of the 2011 ABB Survey, Report & iPad draw
- The 2011 ABB Survey and Report: How SMEs manage their finances is coordinated by Azure Group Unit Trust Pty Ltd trading as Azure Group
- The survey is open to Australian businesses with a turnover less than $50 million
- The findings of the survey, as outlined in the 2011 ABB Report: How SMEs manage their finances, will not identify individual business entities but will give an indication of general themes across industries, business sizes and approximate turnover ranges. For more information see Azure Group’s privacy statement
- All responses will be treated as confidential and will remain the property of Azure Group. They will not be shared with third parties unless under the implicit direction of that business ‘ management
- Every business entity that completes the survey will be emailed, to the supplied email address, the survey’s findings, as outlined in the 2011 ABB Report: How SMEs manage their finances
- For more information see Azure Group’s legal statement.
Terms and conditions for the Apple iPad 2 draw
Prize draw entry details
- The competition commences on Monday, 25 July 2011 at 09:00 (AEST) and concludes on Friday, 19 August 2011 at 17:30 (AEST) – "Competition period"
- Entries are to be made via the survey website Each entrant who has completed the 2011 ABB Survey: How SMEs manage their finances in its entirety over the competition period will be entered into the prize draw
- Only one entry per business entity is permissible Entry is limited to people who are involved in running an Australian business with a turnover less than $50 million and who are over the age of 18 years
- Employees and immediate family members of Azure Group (and its associated entities) are not eligible to enter the prize draw. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, step-brother, sister, step-sister or first cousin
- The prize draw will take place at Level 12, 280 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 at 9am on Monday, 22 August 2011.
- One (1) prize winner will receive one (1) white 16GB Apple iPad 2 (with WIFI and 3G) valued at $729 (excluding postage)
- If for any reason the winner does not take the prize at the time or manner specified by the Promoter (Azure Group), the prize will not be redeemable for cash
- The prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash
- Any taxes (other than GST) or associated expenses (including mobile and internet connection) which may be a consequence of the winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
- The prize winner will be notified via email and asked to supply their ABN to qualify their business as an Australian business and also their postal address. Upon qualifying as an Australian business, the winner will receive their prize via Australia Post
- The Promoter's decision is final and correspondence regarding the result will not be entered into.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or hinders the Promoter's ability to proceed with the draw on the dates and manner outlined in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to power failures, natural disasters or civil unrest, the Promoter may cancel the draw and recommence it at another date under the same conditions, subject to state legislation
- The Promoter will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail
- The Promoter will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim resulting from the competition or prize
- Once the prize has been posted by the Promoter to the address stipulated by the winner, the Promoter ceases to take any responsibility for the prize and will not be liable for any defect, theft or failure pertaining to the prize
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
ABN # 94 763 632 267
Level 12, 280 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
GPO Box 4580, Sydney NSW 2001
NSW permit number LTPS/11/06645