Whether you have been in business for years, or a brave entrepreneur testing the market, managing your finance function on foreign shores comes with challenges. With new reporting requirements, a host of licence and legislative requirements to consider, and most importantly the day to day management of your accounts ensuring cash flow – partnering with Azure Group will mean you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
Our team of highly qualified accountants will work closely with your business locally in China to maintain your accounts, ensuring all legislative requirements are being met and limiting any risks for your China business.
How we help
Our team on the ground in China can help with a wide array of services, including:
- Initial set-up of accounting system, including:
- full set of accounting books
- selection of Chinese accounting software
- accounting policies
- financial management policies
- chart of accounts
- Cashier services
- Bookkeeping services, including preparing general accounting and bookkeeping package for PRC statutory reporting
- Compilation of management accounts
- Annual audit assistance
- Assistance with consolidated annual inspection for license renewal
- Financial review and analysis