The FinHub offers practical resources combined with downloadable toolkits to anticipate the finance needs of a startups journey.
As startups seek to innovate, grow and exit, investors hone in on the detail around their finances, so The FinHub does too.
The FinHub features include
- A resource section covering the key issues impacting a startup's finances - business models, people, capital raising, valuations and a glossary of industry terms
- A range of free and paid toolkits to address common number issues faced by a Founder, including a budget tool, a capital table and an Employee Share Scheme tool
- A range of startup community events to help educate and inform Founders
- A trusted alliance network of service providers to create an ecosystem that startups can truly benefit from
- An interactive Ask The FinHub feature where Founders can submit their questions and have them addressed in future blog posts or via The FinHubs social media channels