Azure Group’s team of talented advisors have considerable experience in undertaking business valuations for companies, trusts, partnerships and unincorporated joint ventures.
There are numerous reasons why a business needs to undertake a business valuation, including:
- Acquisition or sale of a business and/or assets
- Succession planning
- Dispute resolution
- Debt and equity raising
- Group restructures
- Share buy-back schemes
- Taxation and stamp duty
Azure Group’s team of Corporate Advisors have considerable experience in undertaking business valuations for companies, trusts, partnerships and unincorporated joint ventures for the above reasons.
In most cases, business valuations are based on profitability and the reliability of those profits in the future. There are various business valuation methods, with the most common being:
- Capitalisation of maintainable earnings
- Discounted cash flow to a net present value
- Prices of comparable businesses or assets, effectively a market value
- Net assets + goodwill or realisable value
- Perpetual value streams or rule-of-thumb
Azure Group will work with you to achieve your business valuation goal. For instance if you are looking to sell your business, our team can work with you to implement a plan that will maximise its value. This may include helping you to improve profitability and also de-risking the business.