What does Cloud Accounting mean for our clients? No more paper. No more back-and-forth. Your secure files available anywhere, at any time.
Instead of installing accounting software on your desktop, cloud accounting is delivered as a service over the internet. It allows you to store files and use accounting applications on different devices from different locations in a simple and efficient way.
Azure Group can help you navigate through the myriad of cloud accounting programs and select the best product for your business. We will set up and install your cloud accounting solution on your laptop, tablet and/or mobile.
Combine this with Azure Space and completely change the way you interact with your accountant.
How we help
- Create a copy/back up of your existing accounting files and export all records and financial information into a PDF report so that you can easily access historical data without maintaining the cost of a desktop application
- Download cloud solution for all parties and apply for appropriate license agreements
- Set up of the accounting files including payroll, customer and supplier database
- Review your existing chart of accounts to ensure it will provide you with the reporting your business needs
- Link tax codes to transactions, set up tax tables for employees and bank accounts to receive data feeds
- Import your current year data onto the new platform and ensure it reconciles to an agreed conversion date
- Train your team
The advantages of cloud accounting for our clients
- Real time access to your business financials in one secure remote location from anywhere in the world.
- Allow multi user online access to enable different parties to work on the file simultaneously
- Provide you with the ability to upload files in and out of the Cloud environment
- Automatic software upgrades including tax tables, superannuation changes
- Gain efficiencies in processing with automated data streaming for bank accounts and credit cards
- Reduce manual and spreadsheet based processes
- Interface accounting software with CRM systems to avoid double handling
- Set up timely reminders of when your key payments are due