For any overseas company looking to establish an Australian subsidiary, it is a necessary and a regulatory requirement to appoint a resident director.
Azure Group's team of partners and senior managers have experience in managing the needs of international business and acting in the capacity of resident director for Australian subsidiaries of overseas entities whose global origins include America, United Kingdom, Europe China, Singapore and New Zealand.
Securing your business in Australia can be a daunting task, and we are here to support you with your business decisions by providing you with the guidance needed to get it right the first time.
How we help
In acting in the capacity of Resident Director, Azure Group can arrange:
- Incorporation of Australian Entity, including managing the setup of Australian Tax Office (ATO) & Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) regulatory requirements
- Provide appropriate indemnities to protect the resident director and ensure non-resident directors have complete control over the Australian operations
- Arrange for your Australian operations to have a substituted year-end in line with head office operations
- Arrange, if necessary, your Australian operations to be exempt from audit
- Implement financial control and systems to manage the accounting affairs of the Australian operations in line with the reporting requirements of your head office operations
- Provide our outsourced accounting expertise to manage the day-to-day accounting needs of the Australian operations
- Manage the ongoing financial reporting and tax compliance needs of the Australian operations to ensure the company’s affairs are accurate and lodged on time to the necessary regulatory bodies
- Provide consultative advice and support for the successful growth of the Australian operations