Whether you're starting, acquiring, or selling a business, considering international expansion, or changing your structure our Tax Consultants play an active role in delivering solutions that support your circumstances, industry and aspirations.
In some cases, personal or business circumstances change and we are here to help you navigate the tax issues likely to impact your decisions.
The likely issues requiring Tax expertise
- Taxation issues regarding change in ownership or structures
- Taxation of trusts, including the decision in Bamford and recent rulings on unpaid present entitlements
- Taxation consequences of selling a business or asset
- Taxation considerations for acquiring a business or asset
- Expansion into overseas markets and any tax consequences
- Accessing concessions on small business capital gains tax
- Employee share schemes
- Government funding
How we help
- Assistance with ATO audits and investigations
- Fringe benefits tax and salary packaging
- Foreign business operating in Australia
- Planning and transaction advice
- Research and development concessions
- Risk assessment and management
- Structuring and re-structuring strategies
- Structuring of inbound and outbound investments
- Structuring of off-shore business expansion.