A virtual CFO can help your business:
- Grow and move into new markets
- Instil sound financial disciplines
- Improve overall productivity
- Increase your competitiveness
- Minimise the risk of business failure
- Improve its success and value
- Manage its tax and compliance obligations.
A virtual CFO works with your business on a part-time basis and provides budgeting, management reporting, high-level strategic advice and corporate advisory services.
Azure Group delivers its virtual CFO services through CFO Australia. Established in August 2011, CFO Australia provides virtual CFO services along with corporate advisory services and management consulting for fast growing and entrepreneurial businesses.
CFO Australia provides a number of highly talented and experienced CFOs who each have a substantial commercial background and have worked with various sized businesses across a wide range of industries and in a multitude of countries.
You business is unique and this is why we don’t provide out-of-the-box CFO services but instead tailor a specific program to suit your business’ needs and also short and long term objectives.