A financial model represents the present and future financial position of an entity and is critical in providing vital information to ensure you make the right decisions.
Azure Group has developed a detailed and highly sophisticated financial modelling system that can be modified and scripted to suit your business complexities.
We have provided financial modelling services to numerous SME and corporate entities, both public and private, across a range of industries and sectors.
Financial models are developed by our team of highly experienced virtual CFOs and corporate advisors who have strong commercial backgrounds and the necessary skill to understand the financial intricacies of a business and construct workable and valuable financial models.
Although complex in nature these models are very user friendly and are designed to support decision making typically utilised for:
- Capital raising
- Accompanying a strategic business plan
- Complementing an information memorandum, offer information statement or prospectus
- Business valuations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Refinancing alternatives
- Business case development, including project analysis
- Sales firms requiring complex spreadsheets for its various divisions.
Our experienced corporate advisors will undertake a financial modelling process based on your unqie business requirements to ensure:
- Specific realities of your business and/or project are provided for
- The model adequately and efficiently caters for scenario and sensitivity analysis
- The model is adaptable for your team to use on a daily basis
- Data integrity remains intact.
To learn more about Azure Group’s financial modelling expertise, contact us