Azure Group has built a strong reputation for assisting offshore clients set up operations in Australia. For offshore companies wanting to set up in Australia finding the right support from an experienced accounting firm can be difficult.
Azure Group has built a dedicated International Client Service Team with the necessary experience and knowledge in the Australian Corporations Law and Compliance & Regulatory requirements to assist your company establish its Australian presence. We can deliver a complete solution for establishing and maintaining your operations in Australia as well as ensuring your business complies with the Corporations Act.
Our principal services include:
- Company Formation
- Setup of Australian Tax Office (“ATO”) and Australian Securities and Investment Commission (“ASIC”) regulatory requirements
- Corporate Secretarial, Resident Director & Registered Office services
- Establishment of Banking facilities
- Payroll Management
- Accounting & Assurance
- Taxation Compliance management
- Outsourced Accounting
- International Taxation services, such as transfer pricing
- Advisory services
Azure Group’s tax specialists are focused on advising our international clients with local operations and our Australian clients with overseas business and investment interests. Our international tax team can help you:
- Set up a business structure in Australia that is tax-effective and minimises any double taxation
- Manage compliance with all tax laws and lodgement requirements in Australia
- Implement tax effective profit-repatriation strategies
- Advise and implement international restructure projects
Azure Group’s global reach allows us to tap into our International Alliance Partner Firms to support your business in other countries where necessary.